September 1, 2010

30 days through the New Testament

My challenge this month, if anyone else in interested in joining in, is to read the entire New Testament by September 30. I decided to do it this month because it is my birthday month (and also for my twin sister, my Mom, my daughter, 2 sisters-in-law, and my best friend from high school, etc.!) and I want to make it meaningful. I want to start this next year of my life very well. This is a challenge for me, but it will be a good way to focus my priorities. And besides all of that, I work at a Bible school!

If anyone is interested, Google it!, and print out a plan. Here are some ideas of questions to ask or journal each day:
1. What did I learn about God?
2. What did I learn about my relationship to God and others?
3. What did I learn about God's relationship to His world/His people?
4. One promise of God...
5. One blessing from God...

I will write about how I did at the end of the month. For now, I'm off to read!